Sunday, August 22, 2010

Long Weekend...Little Results

I managed to play a decent amount of volume this weekend but couldn't really get much going at the tables. I played about 5500 hands on Saturday and was down $20 for the day. Every time I thought I was about to get on something of a rush I kept getting hit with nasty rivers. I didn't play my A game for the day, I was something around a C but it should of been enough that I could of grinded out a small profit.

This morning I woke up at 6am and hit the tables but gave away two stacks in very easy straight forward I'm beat spots and managed to finish 1500 hands, +$100. I wont be at the tables much tomorrow as I am playing in the opening $330 event at Winstar. The small events all lead up to the $2100 Main Event that luckily I have already locked up a seat for. My hopes of getting a career best month at the tables have gone as I haven't played enough but my game is still in a good spot

Long may it continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment