Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Keep on keeping on!

Just a little update mid-month on my progress. Both at the tables and away from the tables, things have been going great. My game feels like its been the best it has been in over 2 years and I get up each day expecting to crush the tables, which is something that I had been missing. As I've said before, I'm really hesitant to confirm the changes have made the difference because of the sample size but in the weeks to come id like to confirm this is the case.

The weight loss has also started to happen. In the first two weeks of August, I have managed to lose 12lbs. Its great when you get on a scale and you get to see the results of your hard work. I know in the beginning that it will be easy and it will become harder and harder but I'm inspired to put in the hard work.

Lastly, I've started to get back into the coaching and I'm loving it. With the trip to Vegas, I had to cut down on the number of sessions I could do, but now I'm back home I've got the coaching bug. Managed to do a session with a new student looking to crack $10nl and I think that with a session or two he will be crushing it. If anyone is looking for a session, please get in touch. Also a big shout out to Mpethybridge over at 2+2, who is an amazing poker mind and does a great job with database analysis. He has a website that is worth a look: http://mpethypoker.com/

Good luck at the tables.





No comments:

Post a Comment