Friday, August 27, 2010

$1050 River Series Event

Not a whole lot to comment about on this one sadly. We started with 214 runners but with only 5000 chips and 30 minute blinds the structure required a double up in the first couple of levels. Sadly the cards didn't cooperate and spots just didn't come up where I could steal / resteal effectively.

Got it in pre with QTs v AJo for 8BB and although i flopped a FD with a gutter and turned a pair it wasn't to be and I hit the rail in level 6.

Online poker has been less than stealer this last week but thats really down to me not being focused and playing anywhere near my 'A' game. Its doubtful that I have even reached my 'C' game lately. Hopefully things will change this weekend as I have to put a load of hands in to hit 100k for the month.

Good luck at the tables.

1 comment: