Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Changing It Up With MTT Grinding

I decided that I was pretty much done for the month after attempting, and failing, to RUSH out 36k hands in 3 days, so on Monday I thought I would see what it was like to play MTTs all day across a full schedule. I decided that I would do it across FT and Stars and would limit my buyins to between $1 - $11. I started at noon and registered for all the tournaments I felt were +ev for me, with the final tournament starting at 4pm. In total I played 26 tournaments with buyins totaling $198. I decided to include my spreadsheet of the action, as you can see I made one final table and had 7 cashes although was unable to turn some big stacks into final table stacks. It was slightly disappointing but I think I will try to do this 3-4 times a month in an effort to break up the normal cash grind.






No comments:

Post a Comment