Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cleveland Trip Report

I flew to Cleveland on Monday morning to spend some time watching baseball with NFeugo20. Vizer02 was supposed to be up here too but like all poker players he procrastinated and left it too late to book his flights and the prices became extortionate so he had to miss on the trip. Opening Day and Progressive Field was full, the temperature for the game wasn't bad unless you were in the shade which was pretty cold. As you can guess, I found myself in the shade. We were in the upper deck which made the ballpark hard to appreciate but on the whole it is a very nice park. The Rangers managed to win 4-2 in 10 so I left a happy camper, unlike nearly all the home fans. Game 2 was a game of missed chances for the Tribe and the Rangers ran out comfortable 6-2 winners. That brings us to today's game, a pair of lefties on the mound and it was a gem. The Rangers led 2-0 until the bottom of the 8 when two errors cost them the game. Two routine grounders resulted in fielder errors and instead of none on and 2 out, suddenly there was 2 on and no out and Shin Soo Choo bombs a 3 run dinger over the wall. I left sad but its good to see the tribe win a game, they certainly needed it.
I fly home tomorrow and it will begin a major grind. Ive got prop bets to reach 100k hands for the month and im certainly going to be up against it to get there. I've played about 22k hands which leaves me 78k to make my target in about 15 days. No problem lol, 15 5k days in a row and im there :) Got to get podcasts done, coaching done and also check in on my stakees. Busy, busy, busy but its certainly my mess so i have to get out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment