Friday, March 25, 2011

WSOP Action Sold - Playing 7 Events

I guess they are right when they say that the early bird gets the worm. I have said all along that this year, I am focused on a summer of playing WSOP events and playing in what is a really special environment. I decided today to get ahead of the curve and place some of my action for sale on 2+2 and luckily for me it sold out in a very short amount of time. I will be playing 7 WSOP events and 3 events at the Venetian Deep Stack. It is likely that I will play 1 or 2 additional WSOP events depending on how I fare in some of the tournaments locally that are offering WSOP seats as prizes. I should also be playing a few more VDS events but I didnt want to put out too demanding of a schedule as I would like to be fresh going into every event.

Below is a list of the events that I am now confirmed to be playing:



Financially, selling off some of my action is the best thing to do. I know some people would be disappointed with only have a % of their action but to be honest, I will be more than happy to hand of money to anyone that had the faith to back me should I run deep again this year.

The only goal I have left now I have finalized my schedule is to play the WSOP Main Event. I also have a thread that I just wrote on 2+2 and hopefully over the next month or so I am able to fill it and can take my seat at the Main Event and chase the pipe dream.

If your looking for a small sweat of my action, take a look and lock down a piece if you can. If you cant afford that, follow the twitter link on my blog or follow me directly at http://twitter.com/elnino1wsop

My thread on 2+2 can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment