Friday, October 22, 2010

Moving on Up

Well updates have been few and far between lately and frankly that needs to stop. I set up this blog to keep a log of how things poker related were going for me and because I've been super busy lately, I have fell behind getting it done. I need to get back to grinding hard and also updating my blog too.

October has been a cluster fuck of things to do. Every weekend this month there has been something on my plate that kept me from the tables. That wouldn't be the worst thing except that I haven't been making the time up at the tables during the week. We are 22 days into a month and I have only played 15k hands. Sure I am winning at a great rate but the volume is horrible for someone that supposedly plays full time. I need from this moment onward to get back to the grinder that I was previously.

I spent some time with Jared, the owner of Flux Stables, last weekend when I flew up to NY to get some things done for the site and planning some future stuff. Everything was great and I loved meeting Jared and Katherine. I think the working relationship will continue to blossom and we can build on the initial successes that we have had.

I have also decided to make the move to $100nl full time. I've been at $50nl for a long time now and produced a decent winrate and I would like to take my game to the next level. Not sure what to expect, or how much different it will be, but I am going to play for a month regardless. I need a sample size rather than 3 - 5k hands every now and then.

I will update regularly with my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment