Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Better Start by Saying Hi !!

There are hundreds of blogs out there and i certainly read my fair share and whilst mine will be somewhat lost in the shuffle of them all, i feel that this will allow friends and family to keep track of what is happening in my world. I will for the most part keep it poker related and will only stray onto personal things in my life if i think it is necessary and relevant to whatever is happening poker wise.

With this being the first entry though i think its ok to introduce myself. I log about 95% of my poker hours on Full Tilt under the screen name El Nino 1, and yes to all of you out there n 2+2 world, i am a nit and certainly am ok with admitting it. I'm going to try to keep this first post pretty brief as i need to log 14k hands in two days to win a prop with Luka Allen and if i start to detail a lot of stuff in here it will take me hours. I'm such a computer and technology noob. Id happily pay someone to install everything for me.

Here is what 2009 looked like for me(not incl rb): -



Here is the start of 2010(not incl rb):-


I certainly have good intentions to regularly update this blog and will be more than happy to include the blogs of friends in the poker world. There will be blog posts in the future regarding coaching, the 1 month 1 micro Vegas grind house and also general updates on how poker is going for me.

If you have 10 minutes to spare i think my well on 2+2 gives a pretty good insight into anything you might want to know about me.

Good luck at the tables,

No comments:

Post a Comment